Three days orangutans adventure in Gunung Leuser
Gunung Leuser park is one or the only places in the work where you can find orangutans in their natural habitat.
Hope to see you soon for this life changing experience that’s going to make you smile for a longtime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Tubing gear
What's excluded :
time to leave for a three day track in the jungle. I’ll pick you up at your homestay and together we enter the beautiful world heritage of Gunung Leuser. Along the way we stop frequently to drink, eat some fruits and observe the beautiful Orangutans from a safe and respectful distance in their natural habitat. If we are lucky we are able to spot the Thomas leaf monkey, the noisy gibbon, macaques or other beautiful wildlife creatures. In the afternoon I’ll provide you a lunch. We arrive in the early afternoon at the campsite, where you can dip into the river and refresh yourself after a long day. In the meantime we prepare you a lovely dinner so you can relax and watch the stars next to the campfire. After breakfast we continue the trekking we continue the trekking to the camp site by a river. Our cook will provide an Indonesian dinner. You sleep in the half open shelter surrounded by the sounds of the river and the jungle. The last moring we serve breakfast for you. You may refresh yourself into the river. Depending on the camp site we will then continue the jungle adventure or we just go to a waterfall where you can swim and relax. After lunch we tube back to Bukit Lawang.
• Gunung Leuser National Park, Gunung Leuser National Park, North Sumatra, Sumatra
Departure Point :Bukit Lawang, Bohorok, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.