Thorsmork Super Jeep
Experience rough volcanic terrain, icecaps/glaciers and unbridged rivers.
Þórsmörk, valley of the Thunder God Thor, sits amongst three sparkling ice caps, Mýrdalsjökull, Tindfjallajökull and Eyjafjallajökull.
Sights include Gígjökull where powerful glacial floods escaped during the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption. Our local guides will vividly tell you much about this eruption, including stories only locals know about.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Super jeeps
- Beautiful Sights and Scenery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- PICK UP & DROP OFF IN REYKJAVIK
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thórsmörk, Iceland
Þórsmörk is located between three glaciers and volcanoes, Eyjafjallajokull (the one that erupted in 2010), Tindfjallajökull and Myrdalsjökull. On our way we cross glacial rivers, stop by the most interesting places including Gijokull Glacier - ice tongue of Eyjafjallajokull Volcano, and have short walks around. Inside of Þórsmörk is different hiking possibilities depending on your wishes. On our way to Þórsmörk, we also stop the canyons like Stakkholtsgjá and even at Nauthúsagil, a small beautiful canyon.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Midgard Base Camp & Restaurant, Dufþaksbraut 14, 860 Hvolsvöllur, Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 participants for this tour. In case of fewer bookings we will give you two choices: alternative trip or 100% refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.