This is Soca Valley (Vrsic Mountain Pass, Kobarid, Tolmin)
See captivating colour of Soca river, try a bit of Triglav National Park and see nature created sights along the way on a daytrip around North West Slovenia.
We have panoramic and other stops all along the way in context of comfortable traveling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Kobarid WWI Museum
- Entrance to the Tolmin gorge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guiding
- Bottled water on the way
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kobarid Museum (Kobariski muzej)
- Entry/Admission - Tolmin Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps, Kranjska Gora 4270 Slovenia
Tour over the mountain pass on is full of serpentine curves and scenic landscapes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Soca Valley, Bovec Slovenia
Trenta Valley, a remote and tranquil place in the heart of Julian Alps.
Stop At: Kobarid Museum (Kobariski muzej), Gregorchicheva ulica 10, Kobarid 5222 Slovenia
Kobarid’s First world war museum is the best place to explain the Soca river front line, one of the toughest front lines in the war history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tolmin Gorge, Soca Valley, Tolmin Slovenia
By hiking down the rocks to the hidden Tolmin gorge we will hike to the lowest point of Triglav National Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all hotels in Ljubljana.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.