Thingvellir national park. Private Sightseeing Tour
Hurry now and book your place on this exciting private day tour to Iceland's only UNESCO World Heritage site, Þingvellir National Park. This tour is perfect for those travellers looking to experience one of the most unique and well-visited spots in Iceland. You will be driven from Iceland's capital, Reykjavík, to Þingvellir National Park, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland. In Þingvellir, you will explore the park's attractions for two hours, observing all the remarkable insights into the area's relevance in Icelandic history.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The park contains Iceland's largest lake and arguably the most beautiful, Þingvellavatn. Also, Öxará river runs through Þingvellir, known for its crystal clear and light blue water that feeds the waterfall Öxarárfoss.
Departure Point :All hotels, guesthouses and Airbnb accommodation places in Reykjavik. Reykjavik harbor.
Return Detail :Tour ends at your accommodation place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- The trip duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.