The Terracotta Army and Ancient Wall Private Day Tour
The Terracotta Army, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the Xi’an’s most famed attraction, with thousands of life-sized statues, which includes warriors, chariots and horses. After a morning visit to see the great historical site, visit Xi’an City Wall, which represents one of the oldest, largest and best preserved Chinese city walls. Feel free to enjoy cycling. Enjoy the tour with a private guide.
-Private air-conditioned transportation
-A knowledgeable tour guide
-a UNESCO World Heritage Site
-a tentative list of UNESCO's World Heritage Site
08:00am-09:00am Hotel pick up and drive to The Terracotta Army
09:00am-12:00am Visit The Terracotta Army
01:00pm-02:00pm Drive to Xi'an City Wall
02:00pm-04:00pm Visit Xi'an City Wall
04:00pm-04:30pm Back to hotel
*The itinerary is subject to change
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car service
- English speaking tour guide
- Tickets of two attractions (If " All Inclusive Tour " is booked)
- Lunch (If " All Inclusive Tour " is booked)
What's excluded :
- Tickets of two attractions (If " All Inclusive Tour " is NOT booked)
- Lunch (If " All Inclusive Tour " is NOT booked)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
The Terracotta Army refers to the thousands of life-size clay models of soldiers, horses, and chariots which were deposited around the grand mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang, first emperor of China and founder of the Qin dynasty, located near Lishan in Shaanxi Province, central China. The purpose of the army was likely to act as guardian figures for the tomb or to serve their ruler in the next life. The site was discovered in 1974 CE, and the realistic army figures provide a unique insight into ancient Chinese warfare from weapons to armour or chariot mechanics to command structures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
An ancient capital of China, represent one of the oldest and best preserved Chinese city walls. Construction of the first city wall of Chang'an began in 194 BCE and lasted for four years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels within the 3rd ring of Xi’an city.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the hotel located outside the 3rd ring road.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the airport pickup or drop-off.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.