Thesalloniki - Private Day Trip from Sofia
In Thesaloniki you will visit the White Tower which is just in the heart of the city. Back in the 19th century it was a prison but now it functions as a museum.
The next stop is the Aristotelis square which is the place where you can find all kinds of different shops and restaurants and where all the big festivals are held.
Other interesting stops are the church Saint Dimitrios which is under the heritage of UNESCO and his bones lay there and the Rotunda Saint George which is again under the heritage of UNESCO, built during the 4th century.
After the walking tour you will have about 2 hours free time during which you can have a taste of the local food and a walk near the seaside taking some nice pictures.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver- guide
- Transportation with a comfortable car
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guided tour in Thesalloniki
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - White Tower of Thessaloniki
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Tower of Thessaloniki, Leoforos Nikis Leoforos Nikis, 54640, Thessaloniki 546 40 Greece
The tower historically was used as a prison. Now it is working as a museum and you will have the chance to explore it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of Saint Dimitrios - Patron of Thessaloniki, Agiou Dimitriou 83 Center of town, Thessaloniki 546 33 Greece
Visit the old Saint Dimitrios Basilica. Saint Dimitrios is the patron of the town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aristotelous Square, Nikis Avenue, Thessaloniki 546 24 Greece
Free time for walk around the square and the main street for shopping and lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 8am - please indicate your hotel or address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.