Thermal Springs Adventure
We will get to discover the thermal springs of Montanejos, first used in the 13th Century. The springs are situated in the mountains surrounding Valencia and they really do show off the true natural beauty of the area. Here we will be able to escape the city, enjoy the tranquillity of the area and truly experience Spanish village life. Situated 90 KM outside of the city and only accessible by car, Montanejos provides an opportunity to experience one of the true hidden gems of Valencia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Swimming shoes
- Wetsuits and swimming floats when necessary
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English and Spanish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
Catch a breath of mountain air and come and experience the idyllic Thermal Springs of Montanejos with us. In this full day adventure, we will explore the natural beauty of the surrounding areas of Valencia that few visitors ever get to discover.
We will pick you up from the city centre at 9.00 and travel through the beautiful nature on the outskirts of Valencia, passing by small villages along the way to see some of the hidden beauty and stories that these places hold. We will then spend time swimming through the clear, medicinal waters of the thermal springs, where we can explore caves and caverns, learn about the legends and relax. First used in the 13th Century, the springs are constantly rising at a pleasant 25°C, wonderful all year round!
After swimming we will stop for lunch in the picturesque village of Montanejos and re-fuel. We will then visit a couple more surprises before heading back to Valencia. We aim to arrive back in Valencia by 17.00/17.30. This really is the perfect way to escape the city and be at one with nature for a day.
• Fuente de los Banos de Montanejos, 12448 Montanejos Spain
Departure Point :C/ de Guillem de Castro, 53, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are up to date with WHO and local regulations to ensure that you have an enjoyable and stress-free time in nature
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.