Thermal SPA - Wellness & Leisure Experience At Lake Vouliagmeni in Athens
Begin your private day trip with a private pickup by a luxury car or mini van at your Athens hotel or Airbnb. Pass beautiful beaches and scenic sea views on your way to reach the beautiful lake. Set in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni Lake is a rare treasure of the Attica peninsula. Situated on an idyllic landscape, this rare geological phenomenon is waiting to be discovered. The lake’s brackish waters which are continuously replenished both by the sea and the underground thermal springs offer a natural and unique thermal spa experience.Swim in the mineral-rich spa warm lake waters, which maintain a year-round temperature of 22°C. Continue with a lunch in local taverna with delicious food and Greek delicacies "Mezedes". Conclude your trip with a delicious Greek ice cream.
It is a 100% private & fully personalized tour.
Natural thermal Spa.
Unique scenic place and facility.
You will have your own private driver offering tips and inside stories.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transportation by luxury car or mini van
- Culinary Welcome Gift
- English speaking private driver sharing tips & stories
- Extra Stops
What's excluded :
- Admission at Lake (Week days is 12 Euro p.p, Saturday & Sunday is 15 Euro p.p)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
Discover the “secrets” of Vouliagmeni Lake, one of the most spectacular natural attractions in Athens. Similarly, this day tour from Athens, offers a unique exploration of the best location of the Athenian Riviera. It’s natural springs, it’s mysterious & atmospheric surroundings, offer an excursion beyond the ordinary.
The idyllic landscape of Vouliagmeni Hills and the Lake, is a unique geological feature with lush vegetation and a diversity of flora. It was created when a cave roof collapsed due to the high temperature and erosive nature of the thermal spring. This unique natural attraction is part of Greece’s national NATURA 2000 network and is a classified protected wetland. Not surprisingly, it is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The trip includes the chance to swim in the warm lake waters, which maintain a year-round temperature of 22°C. These mineral-rich spa waters are also known to have healing properties.
After a refreshing swim in this unforgettable setting, the tour concludes with a leisurely lunch at a local seaside tavern just a short walk from the lake (optional). The stunning beachfront location and delicious home-cooked cuisine are the perfect finale to one of the most relaxed and enjoyable athens day tours in the scenic Vouliagmeni Hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Athens Hotels/Airbnb'sAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
- Rafina Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.