Our Yukon Tour will take place on a brand new coach bus. We will make special photo stops for wildlife sightings. We are a small family run business, therefore we will make you feel like part of the family!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Snack food can be purchased at our Main Office.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Yukon Suspension Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skagway Alaska Downtown, Main Street, Skagway, AK 99840
The beginning of our journey is spent driving down Broadway in Historic Skagway which was the heart of the gold rush of 1898.
Stop At: Yukon Suspension Bridge, South Klondike Highway, Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
We will stop for 20 minutes at the Yukon Suspension Bridge. Here you will be able to use the restroom, purchase snacks and beverages. A quick walk across the suspension bridge may be arranged for an extra fee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: British Columbia, British Columbia
Travel through 3 climate zones 70 miles up to the Yukon border through breath taking British Columbia. This tour will make stops at the summit lakes, Tutshi Lake, and the famous Yukon sign along the Klondike Highway. Photo stops at each point of interest last approximately 10 minutes each.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :311 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please stand at the end of the dock near the RED SHELTERS. Look for our driver/tour guide as well as our dock representative. They should be wearing our company colors (Black and Gold). REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORTS! Please contact our Main Office Number with any questions.Ports
- Rail Road Dock
- Broadway Dock
- Ore Dock
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :311 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.