The World Heritage Sites: Chiang Mai - Sukhothai ( 2 day trip)
-Visit highlights of northern Thailand ( World heritage )
-Most of tourists miss those places.
-Private tour service
-Flexible to your or party needs.
- All admission fees Along the programs
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - - Room with breakfast for 1 night - SVU air con. 5- 7 seats - Or VIP van with 10 - 14 seats - Gasoline - Accident insurance- License Guide- All fees- Drinking water- Snack in car- Private service
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Chaing mai, Lamphun - Lampang - Sukkho Thai
Pick up at 8: 30 am. – Tour will be finished around 6:30 pm.
Leave chiang Mai for Lampang and visit Wat Pong Sanuk, a main Burmese temple before we head to Wat Pra keaw Dontao ( the oldest temple in town: ( 1,400 years old one ).
After that we continue to Historical Park of Sri Chat Chana Lai where you can enjoy the heritage site before and local people life-style. We then continue to Sukhothai and checking in the hotel in Sukhothai Province.. Dinner can be easily found in town
Overnight in Sukhothai Provice
Room will be booked by untouched Thailand for you tonight.
Day 2 : Explore Sukhothai Historical Park
Pick up at 8:15 am. Tour will be finished around 6:30 pm.
After breakfast , we leave the hotel for The Sukhothai Historical Park and Visit the capital of the Sukhothaikingdom in the 13th and 14th centuries ( the first capital of Thailand ) : The park is maintained by the Fine Arts Department of Thailand with help from UNESCO, which has declared it a world heritage site. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant. In the afternoon we head back to visit Amazing local market and experience what the local people eat in their daily lives on our way back to Chiang mai.
Price: 8,800 baht / each person
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your hotel lobby. Please, tell us your hotel name in Chiangmai
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.