The Wonders of Thailand's Last Lowland Rainforest
After being collected from your Krabi resort/hotel, the 9.00am departure from central Krabi should have you arriving at Thung Theo Forest Natural Park by about 10.30am. This area is older and more diverse than the Amazon Rainforest and is the last remaining lowland rainforest in Thailand. Stop at highlights The Emerald Pool and the Hot Springs Waterfall where you will enjoy the chance to get into the warm water that can only be described as being a gift of nature.
Take lunch in an open-air restaurant and, before returning back to Krabi, climb over 1000 steps to the magnificent and stunning Tiger Temple Cave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return hotel transfers
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water & fruit
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pool
- Entry/Admission - Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- National Park Entrance Fee (Emerald Pool & Hot Springs Admission Fees) - Total 360-baht per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emerald Pool, หมู่ที่ 2 ตำบล คลองท่อมเหนือ อำเภอคลองท่อม กระบี่ 81120, Thailand
Krabi Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot) is a unique attraction in southern Thailand. Krabi is well-known for areas of outstanding natural beauty and one place that should make your must-see list is the Emerald Pool in the Thung Teao Forest Natural Park, an unusual lowland forest rich in bio-diversity, complete with a nature trail and a crystal pond.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namtok Ron (Hot Spring Waterfall ) - Khlong Thom, Ban Bang Khram, Khlong Thom 81120 Thailand
Namtok Ron Khlong Thom provides an amazing setting to enjoy the hot springs. This forested area provides much-needed shade to enjoy the springs even in the beaming sun. Over the years, the waterfall has shaped the area into individual “baths.” These baths are filled with natural hot water from the springs and people often compare it to an outdoor hot tub Jacuzzi.
Namtok Ron Khlong Thom is one of the most known tourist destinations for those seeking out the best Krabi hot springs. There are plenty of these so-called hot tubs to enjoy. Luckily the water will still be warm enough to enjoy throughout the entire day. Having passed through all the natural hot tubs, the water falls into a small lake where it becomes a little cooler. A nice spot to chill after the hot bath.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea), Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
The Tiger Cave Temple is a Buddhist temple north-northeast of Krabi, Thailand. A sacred site, it is known for the tiger paw prints in the cave, tall Buddha statues and the strenuous flight of stairs to reach the summit
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All resorts/hotels in the Tubkaak Beach, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach and Krabi Town areas.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surcharge for long tail boat pickup/drop off transfer for Railey Beach hotels of THB1000- per way (maximum 6 persons)
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant under 3 years is complementary (baby seats not available)
- ncluded transfers applicable to hotels/resorts at Tubkaak Beach, Klong Muang Beach, Krabi Town and Ao-Nang Beach
- Dress code at The Tiger Temple requires ladies to bring a light sarong and/or shawl to cover shoulders and knees.
- What to bring: Walking shoes, mosquito repellant, swimming gear and towel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.