The witch hunt: the powerful women of Paris
Feminists of Paris reveals a hidden story in the heart of the Pantheon district, that of the powerful women who lived in its streets, who were denied access to positions of power, influence and glory, who were charged of witchcraft, of heresy, which have been invisible.
From the Middle Ages to today, come rediscover the hectic and inspiring lives of these women politicians, queens, actresses, writers, who marked their era in a friendly atmosphere!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quartier Latin, Quartier Latin, Paris, Ile-de-France
Our course will offer you a unique opportunity to discover the streets of the Latin Quarter, in the historic 5th arrondissement of Paris. Land of the oldest universities of the capital, but also sites steeped in history, this district is home to a multitude of bookstores, traditional restaurants, and comes alive as ever at dusk.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Saint-Étienne-du-Mont, Place Sainte-Geneviève, 75005 Paris, France
Return Detail :Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.