The Wine Connoisseur's Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour, Full Day
Hunter Valley Tours operates daily wine tasting tours in the Hunter Valley.
Our tours are suited to wine enthusiasts of all ages and levels.
We specialise in Hunter Valley boutique wineries, taking you from the very small producers making less 1,000 cases p/a to the big players.
You can be assured you will receive personalised service, be greeted with enthusiasm and welcomed to each place we visit.
You'll know you’re not just another person coming through the door but a VIP guest of Hunter Valley Tours.
No Hunter Valley tour is complete without an unhurried stop at a Hunter Cheese outlet, Chocolates and Treats and Hunter Olives for tastings.
We make touring in the Hunter Valley a pleasure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled water is included in tour
- Pick up from local accommodation
- Lunch - Enjoy a leisurely lunch and complimentary wine, beer or softdrink over-looking vineyards
- Kangaroos and other wildlife can be seen and photographed
- Wine tasting at genuine Hunter Valley small boutique cellar doors and wineries
- Snacks - Cheese and Chocolate tastings
- Alcoholic Beverages - Visit a Hunter Valley Distillery for tastings of organic vodka and gins
- Enjoy time to take in the sights and views the Hunter Valley has on offer
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverage personal purchases at venues
- Experience genuine small boutique wine producers, chance a face to face meeting with vineyard owners or wine maker. Sample some of Australia's finest boutique wines made with passion and love. Have an opportunity to sample true Hunter Valley Cheeses, Chocolates and treats during your tour. Call in and visit a local vodka and gin outlet to sample organic style spirits.
Enjoy lunch overlooking vineyards with a glass of Hunter Valley Boutique Wine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hunter Valley Tours picks up from all Hunter Valley Hotels, guest houses and BnB venues.Hunter Valley Tours can pick up from Maitland, NSW or Newcastle, NSW for a fee. Please notify Hunter Valley Tours when you book. We DO NOT pick up from Sydney, NSW. We can arrange a private transfer vehicle to drive you to Hunter Valley to meet with us. We can meet You at Morisset Train Station. Please call us when you book your tour.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.