The Villas of Ravello - From Sorrento
Perched high in the hills above Amalfi, the village of Ravello is a beautiful maze of cobbled streets and charming medieval houses. Historically it was a favourite destination of artists, writers and musicians, including the likes of Virginia Woolf, D.H. Lawrence, Greta Garbo and Richard Wagner, who composed some of his best operas here. Today Ravello is known as the “town of music” because of an acclaimed summer music festival that sees the participation of renowned Italian and international artists. The tour includes a visit to Ravello’s splendid historic residences: XII-century Villa Cimbrone, with its beautiful “Terrace of Infinity” that offers spectacular views over the Tyrrhenian sea, and XIII-century Villa Rufolo featuring perfectly-manicured gardens, a Moorish cloister and an extraordinary panorama over the coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Once in Ravello, you will visit some local charming historic residences, such as Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.