The Vatican Museum and Sixtine Chapel - GUIDED TOUR ENGLISH with fast entrance
The tour starts with the Vatican Museums, where since 1503 the popes have collected all the works of art over the course of several years. With the works of Raphael (The cartoons of the tapestries, The Transfiguration), Leonardo da Vinci (San Girolamo), Caravaggio (The deposition of Christ), Giotto (The Stefaneschi triptych), only some of the most famous. Finally you will arrive at the Stanze di Raffaello: four frescoed rooms began in 1508. Finally you will arrive at the famous Sistine Chapel: it was entirely frescoed by Michelangelo and represents a spectacular place that you would never want to leave.
The tour will end in the Sistine Chapels where you can continue independently in St. Peter's Square with its wonderful Bernini columns, symbol of the embrace between the church and the Christian world.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guides
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vatican museums and Sistine chapel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.