The Vatican City VIP tour !!! Without crowds !!! With guide !!!
The VATICAN MUSEUMS is an old museum. More than 520 years old it is. Now, it is the 2nd largest museum of the world. TripAdvisor ranked them as a top most booked sites. Every day on average 35,000 visitors are coming here.
They are thirsty to explore it with highest expectations. They like to explore Christianity, Roman history, Ancient Arts, Cultures and Heritages very closely.
But shortage of time and budget sometime it is quite difficult to manage tickets and tours.
So, "United Solutions of Rome" (UniSol Roma) designed some exclusive tours and services for travelers what are time and money server with full of knowledge,experiences and satisfactions.
For the Vatican Tour (Early Morning_Special) we have direct entry to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's basilica Church with licensed Guide.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry ticket
- Wireless Radio and earpiece
- Reservation for the Saint Peter's Basilica Church
- Bottled water
- WiFi and restroom at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Face Mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This Museum is the second largest museum in the world. More than 24 galleries have world's richest collections and art works. More than thousand rooms and zigzag corridors made this Museums little bit complicated. Within short time it is not possible to visit all galleries and rooms. But you will visit the most important highlights of the museums in this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Pope's personal chapel what is the centre of Conclav as well, now is a holy place also UNESCO Heritage site. More or less 500 hundred years old building still stands and showing its glory. Here Michelangelo's creation of Adam and Last Judgement are amazing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Saint Peter's Basilica is the biggest church of the world where Michelangelo's famous sculpture La Pieta is mind blowing. Also Michelangelo's dome is the highest point of Rome where Rome's panoramic view is simply awesome. First Pope Saint Peter's bronze statue, Pope Saint John Paul II's tomb, the holy door, the holy spirit are made this church curious.
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Guardia Svizzera Arco delle Campane, Piazza del Sant'uffizio 2-8 00193 Roma Italy, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sign in 20 minutes before at the meeting point.
- Kids and Children need their birth certification I'd cards.
- Youths need valid student cards and birth identification I'd cards.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.