The Vatican City educational tour !!! No line !!! With guide !!!
The VATICAN MUSEUMS is one of the oldest, 2nd largest and busiest museum in the world. On average 35,000 visitors are here everyday. Also this Museums is the 3rd most booked site 2019 of the world according to the TripAdvisor.
Different collections of arts, cultures, histories, heritages, costumes and religions made the Vatican Museums popular. Where Michelangelo's frescoes in Sistine Chapel - the 'Creation of Adam' and the 'Last Judgement', Rafael's painting the 'School of Athens'; Greek sculpture the 'Laocoon', Egyptian 'Mummy', Nero's bath tub, Bronze statue of Hercules, Etruscan collections are marvelous.
On the other hand, St. Peter's Basilica Church is the biggest church in the world. Where Michelangelo's 'La Pieta'; the 'Dome' St. Peter's Bronze Statue, the tomb of St. John Paul II and the holy door are mind blowing.
This tour is for the short time visitor who wants faster, smoother and secured tour.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Wireless headset and earpiece.
- Reservation for the Saint Peter's Basilica church
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Its an educational tour. The Vatican City's history and the Vatican Museums collections are very very rich. Also this museum is one of the busiest museum. Two/three hours is not enough to visit all the important things. But a licensed guide knows his job very well. He/She could be taken stoppages at Pinecone Courtyard, Round Room, Animal Gallery, Belvedere Torso, Octagon room, Pio-Clemente Museum, Etruscan Museum, Greek Museum, Gallery of Candelabra, Tapestries Gallery, Gallery of Maps, Constantine room abd Sistine Chapel. Pinacoteca, Egyptian Museum, Rafael Room, Borgia apartment, New wing, Modern art, religious gallery, contemporary gallery, are optional.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is the most attractive and interesting part of this tour. Also the Last Judgment is a great creation of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The biggest church of the world. Michaelangelo's great masterpiece "La Pieta", the holy door, tomb of the Pope's, the Dome, holy water, swiss guard, bronze door you can get here.
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Guardia Svizzera Arco delle Campane, Piazza del Sant'uffizio 2-8 00193 Roma Italy, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sign in 20 minutes before travel at the meeting point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids and children need their date of birth identification I'ds.
- Youths need their date of birth identification I'ds and valid student cards
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.