The Valley of Butterflies and Halki Day Tour
This excursion combines two famous attractions, the Valley of the Butterflies in Rhodes Island and the Island of Chalki.
First stop at the Valley of the Butterflies where the guests can explore the beautiful valley where thousands of butterflies fill the air there (±1- 1 1⁄2 hours). After leaving the valley, the second stop is at Kamiros Skala Harbor where they will board the boat to the idyllic island of Chalki. There they will have time to relax and enjoy the peaceful Island of Chalki and enjoy the crystal clear sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Taxes
- Round trip boat tickets to Halki
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Butterflies, Petaloudes Greece
Approximately at 09:30 Arrival at the Valley of the Butterflies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient Kamiros, Kalavarda Greece
Approximately 11:30 Departure from the Kamiros Skala Harbor to Chalki
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Περιφερειακό Γραφείο Χάλκης - Λιμενικό Ταμείο Νότιας Δωδεκανήσου, Halki 851 10, Greece
12:30 Approximately Arrival on Chalki Island
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- **Unfortunately the butterfly valley it is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required.
- Comfortable shoes, & sun protection needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extra 5 euro per person for entrance fee at Butterflies valley / Children till 10 year old free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.