The Urban Heritage
Hauz Khas Village is almost a wishing room of urban fantasies, a place where the chic bohemian can live out a Soho-esque adventure with ease. Quaint, meandering gullies lead to tiny art galleries, restaurants where the owner might step out from the kitchen to have a beer with you, designers' studios, enchanting little shops; there is undeniably a particular energy here, a vortex of creativity you can't help but be drawn into. It is this interplay between history, culture, creativity and modernity that Hauz Khas seems to thrive on.
per adult from
What's included :
- Storyteller/ Host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A special walk, with lots of storytelling that takes you down through the lanes of history. Hauz Khas meaning the royal tank. A village of inhabitant dating to much before the establishment of New Delhi.
The Hauz Khas is gifted with some of the oldest remains of Khilji dynasty. The walks has a perfect blend of modernity and history. The complex has its own tale to say go and explore the tale. The place was an educational institute in earlier times and now it's a hub of modern hangouts and place of business and commerce. The Old Tale in the heart of Modern Village. A walk full of stories and takes you to a Madrasa, Firoz Shah’s Tomb, Tughlaq Tombs, Assembly Hall, Mosque, Deer Park, Hauz Khas [Royal Tank] and narrow lanes of the village.
Dive into the urban heritage of Delhi.
Locations Covered: Madarsa, Firoz Shah’s Tomb, Tughlaq Tombs, Assembly Hall, Mosque, Deer Park, Hauz Khas [Royal Tank] and narrow lanes of the village.
Departure Point :Deer Park Entrance Gate, Hauz Khas Village Parking
Departure Time :9am - 5pm
Return Detail :Deer Park Entrance Gate, Hauz Khas Village Parking
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.