The Ultimate Kayak Experience in the lakes, The Bayshore Arts District in Naples
We are located on Lake Kelly. A small but beautiful lake full of fish. Something very special about the lake is that you will see the jumping Mullets.
Many birds call this their home including Cormorants, Bald Eagles, Ospreys, and Herons and many more.
There are Alligators in these waters but they are not that big and don't want to come close to humans.
Most people have forgotten that we live in the Everglades.
Here at Lake Kelly, you can see all sites and animals that live in the National Park and it's right in our back yard.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks, Paddles, Life jackets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After you arrive at Holland House the kayaks and other equipment are provided together with life jackets if needed.
I can do the tour at every hour of the day but early morning would be preferred. We have 7 adult and 2 junior kayaks and 1 canoe available for these tours so we can take larger groups and children.
Let us know if you need help getting in and out the kayaks. We are here to help and make sure you will have a wonderful time.
The tour itself takes about one hour. It's all locale here in the lakes in The Bayshore Arts district in East Naples.
We will paddle from Holland House around lake Kelly, and through the mangroves to the Lake of the sunken boats. It's not always an easy paddle as we have to go under trees now and then and paddle through over grown bushes and other vegetation etc. Don't worry we are here to help, this is just part of the fun.
Departure Point :3048 Lunar St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kids under 5 or 6 will have to sit with an adult. We have 2 junior kayaks available for kids over 6 years old.
- There is a weight limit of 215 Lbs per kayak.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Make sure you bring change of clothes and if possible water shoes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is an outdoor activity. We don't wear or require mask. Getting in and out the kayaks can be challenging. We will kayak through overgrown areas where you are required to bend down and limbo under trees and paddle around vegetation. It's an adventure. We are here to help and want you to have fun.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.