The two statues of of Memnon
A tour on a donkey
Take the chance and visit Luxor on a one day trip and see its fantastic architectural heritage , but in this programme we will introduce the visit differently . You will visit ( The two statues of of Memnon- The Temple of Hatshpsut- The Temple the Valley of The Kings)
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Early in the morning, you will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide in a conditioned car to visit the two statues of Memnon. Then you will ride a donkey and go to the the temple of the Kings Valley and the guide will explain it for you from inside. Then you will ride the donkey to visit the most beautiful woman at the age of the pharaohs ( The Temple Of Hatshpsut). Then you will go back by donkey to the two statues of Memnon to take the conditioned car to the hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.