The Two Lake Fat Bike Tour and Gourmet Local Lunch
The Two Lakes Tour is a self-guided fatbike ride for all ability levels which takes you on a gorgeous scenic trip through the protected Lake Hafravatn and Lake Langavatn watershed area and ends with an excellent home-cooked meal and friendly atmosphere at the House on the Hill (Husid í Holtinu),a hidden gem nestled between the two beautiful lakes with an magnificent hilltop view over they valley below.
The tour begins at Húsið í Holtinu where you will meet your hosts John & Heidi. They will get you all set up on your fat-bikes and provide you with helmets, water and a map detailing the route you will be taking. They will also give you a brief overview of the area you will be covering and point out great spots for taking pictures of the amazing scenery or for taking a break along the way. And, for the more adventurous among you, they will also show you several excellent places where you can take a dip in the lakes or in the beautiful Seljadalsa River.
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- On this unique self guided Two Lakes Fat Bike tour you will experience the spectacular nature of the outskirts of Reykjavik, as well as enjoying a delicious home cooked gourmet lunch in the cosy atmosphere at Husid I Holtinu.
Departure Point :Capital Region, Iceland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.