The Trail of Time Walking Tour
Some of the best views and most serene experiences happen between viewpoints when your feet hit the trail. Experience a professionally guided walk along the paved Trail of Time from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village. Take in expansive views and learn the intriguing history of the Canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- IMAX movie tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yavapai Geology Museum, S Entrance Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Tour the Yavapai Geology Museum before heading on the Trail of Time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Trail of Time, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a two mile walking tour of the Trail of Time. This two mile paved trail is entirely along the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grand Canyon Visitor Center, 450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.