The Temple Of Heaven and The Forbidden City
the Temple of Heaven and the Forbidden City is main destinations for tourists. And I will let you know something important of Chinese culture elite through the Temple of Heaven and the Forbidden City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entry fee
- Bottle water or beer
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bilingal guide
- Air-conditioned transportation, gasoline, toll and parking fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- the Exhibition of Treasure and Clock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Originally, the Temple of Heaven was called Temple of Heaven and Earth, because it was built according to the Temple of Heaven and Earth in Nanjing, the early Ming capital at that time, so both heaven and earth were worshiped here. In
1530, another structure, the Temple of Earth was built in the northern part of Beijing and then Heaven and Earth were worshipped separately. Since only Heaven was worshipped here, it was renamed the Temple of Heaven. Since 1421-1530, over a hundred years or so, there were altogether 9 emperors of the Ming Dynasty who
held the worshipping ceremony of both heaven and earth for over a hundred times.
During the Ming and Qing dynasties, the Temple of Heaven was the place where the emperors came to worship the God of Heaven and prayed for a good harvest.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
In 1368, after the first emperor, Zhu Yuanzhang, established the Ming Dynasty, he made Nanjing as his capital. But after the third emperor, Zhu Di,
came to the throne in 1402, he decided to move the capital from NanJing to Beying. Upon the decision of moving the capital, a large-scale construction of the Forbidden City started in 1406. The Forbidden City was built based on the model of the Imperial Palace in Nanjing but was more splendid and larger. The construction took 14 years and was completed in 1420. In the following year, 1421, the capital of the Ming
dynasty was moved trom Nanjing to Beijing.
The Forbidden City is best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up at your hotel and drop off at your hotel, the airport or railway station. Any where in the Fifth ring road of Beijing.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.