The Tango they never told you. Tour de Tango y Sociedad
The “Homo Sapiens” Institute offers a guided tour of the society of Buenos Aires that was a participant and witness of the birth, growth and maturity of Tango in an imaginary journey through time in which the fundamental role that each has played one of the actors of the most diverse social and economic sectors.
The tour will last four hours. There will be a bus ride and another walk.
The visit ends with dinner, music and dance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The tourist circuit will be done by minibus and on foot.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer will be by minibus and on foot, ending in the San Telmo neighborhood
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.