The tale of two hills - private walking tour of Zagreb
Walk with us through the historical parts of the city of Zagreb - Kaptol, and Gradec and find out how the cities developed, fought against each other to finally be merged into one and grown into the largest and most important city in the Republic of Croatia.
Find out about the inhabitants - today as well as in the past, what they are like, what their traditions are that were saved and passed on for centuries, their music, food, drinks. . . what makes Croats the way they are and how this amazing city developed along with them.
This the tour is great if you want to learn the most important aspects about the city, to see all the essential landmarks, places, squares and learn about its history as well as its present, it's traditions and its' inhabitants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Funicular ride to Gradec
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb Cathedral, Kaptol, Zagreb Croatia
Learn about the story, construction, devastation and all the interesting parts it holds
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dolac Market, Zagreb Croatia
Talk about the market, local products and customs
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Porta di Pietra (Kamenita Vrata), Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Chappel and entrance to Gradec town
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Ban Josip Jelačić, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from almost any hotel in the city center like Panorama, International, Westin,...
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.