The Taj Grandeur Tour
More than 2500 years of history has been written on the walls of Agra. Agra as called “City of Taj” can also be suffice as “City of Love” and the reason itself defines the beauty of Agra. The grandeur of Taj Mahal and fortification of Agra Fort combined a plethora of Heritage in itself.With the idyllic trails, it is a Paradise for Photographers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Storyteller/ Host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The walk includes trailing the paths of history, heritage, culture and life of Mughals with interesting anecdotes and stories of the lives of royals. The walk will start with visiting Taj Mahal – A grand historical monument of India which is also among Seven Wonders of the World and one of the three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
After exploring and admiring beauty of Taj Mahal, we will have a walk through the Agra Fort built by Emperor Akbar in 1565. Walking through it is like stepping back in time. The beauty of this finest Mughal Architecture is Taj Mahal overshadow it. It is a massive red sand stone structure built basically for military purpose but later Shah Jahan converted it into Grand Palace.
As Agra is famous for its architectural beauty, it is also a place to satisfy your crave for shopping. Especially for those who have an insight for handicrafts and artifacts. Agra is correct place for them.One of the largest markets in the country for embroidery and textiles. Agra is also a favorable home to many Sculptors, artisans, jewelers, painters, embroiderers, carpet makers, weavers, musicians and metal workers and one can buy all these in reasonable prices.
Departure Point :Anywhere in Delhi
Departure Time :6am
Return Detail :Anywhere in Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.