The swamps of Lima, escape from the noise of the city!
Visit this unique wildlife refuge in the city of Lima and enjoy the beautiful scenery, as well as observe the flora and fauna of this peaceful place.
The swamps are the refuge of thousands of birds that come to the reserve to rest and feed, perched in natural lagoons make this place a show and concert due to their songs.
We will board a small ecological boat to give a pass through the lagoon and thus be able to see more closely the birds without disturbing them and enjoying that peace that only this place can give you!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tickets to the reserve
- Entry/Admission - Pantanos de Villa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pantanos de Villa, Vista Alegre, Lima 15067, Chorillos, Peru, Lima Peru
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Barraco, Miraflores or San Isidro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.