The Sunset Cooking With Boat Trip in Hoi An
Experience everyday rural life in Vietnam on an eco tour from Hoi An. Visit a local market, cruise down the Thu Bon River and take part in a hands-on cooking class.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basket Boat Ride
- English Tour guide
- Have Lunch or Dinner
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- See off
- Cruise Boat
What's excluded :
- Drinks ( Beer ,Jucice , Soft dinks)
- Pick up
- @ Afternoon Tour 13:00-18:30
- You will be driven to Hoi An Market (around half an hour), you can feel the bustle of the morning market, have an opportunity to have a direct contact with sellers. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when going shopping. Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes.
- Then you will have a sighseeing tour along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach by boat. On the river, you have a chance to contemplate the river beauty in the countryside of Vietnam, the traditional way of catching fish as well as the lives of the hospitable fishermen here.
- Next, you will be switched to a coracle and paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau nipa forest. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest and enjoy crabs fishing by Basket Boat ride. Last is you will cook .
1:00 pm: Meeting Point at BeBe Tailor (07 Hoang Dieu street)
1:15 pm: Local market tour
2:00 pm: Ride motor boat on the river
2:40 pm: Basket boat ride
3:30 pm: Introduction and Vietnamese welcome drink
4:00 pm: Start cooking class in our restaurant
5:30 pm: Enjoy the meal
6:30 pm: End of the class
Back to your hotel by our car
• Fresh Spring Rolls
• Vietnamese Pancake ( Banh Xeo)
• Papaya Salad
• Vietnamese Traditional Noodle With Beef ( Pho)
Departure Point :07 Hoàng Diệu, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.