The Somone lagoon and the Ranch of Bandia
A few hours outside of the busy city , there’s the Lagoon of Somone . Clients can enjoy great foods , scenery , and beautiful migrating birds from all around the world . Our guests can even take a dip in the lagoon to cool off .
There’s also the ranch of Bandia . Unlike the reserve of Bandia , this is where the king of the savannah resides . In a well secured 4x4 clients will come in contact with majestic creatures , the lions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Somone, Somone, La Petite Cote, Thies Region
Somone is a beautiful island where will be visiting the migrating birds from all the around world .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
We will be visiting the lions at the ranch of bandia .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dakar, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
Confirmation will be recieved at time of booking Airports
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport, Dakar Senegal
- Port of dakar
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.