The Sierra de Cadiz Greenway
The most interesting fact about this Via Verde is that after it was built at a great deal of effort and expense, no train ever ran on it. With its four viaducts, five stations and thirty tunnels this line was not cheap for a trainless railway, but they left behind the most marvelous via verde.
Climbing high through the sierra, cutting along a river valley and quite literally through the mountains themselves with its numerous long tunnels, the via verde is a decent 36 km long. This makes it a great day out whether it is for a family jaunting along at their own pace or for more sporty cyclist who wishes to push on through in perfect surroundings. The rivers, the hills, the small towns on route, the castles and the enveloping nature make for an unforgettable ride in Spain's most southerly sierra.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We will meet at the shop and from here we will take you by van to the Greenway in the Sierra de Cadiz.
Departure Point :Calle Luis Montoto, 19, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.