The Siege of Leningrad Tour in St Petersburg
This tour will tell you about the most dramatic time in the history of our city when Leningrad was besieged by the German and Finnish armies during the WWII. The Siege lasted for 872 days. It became the longest and the most destructive sieges in history and the second humanitarian disaster after holocaust. We will drive around the city center and explore the most remarcable places such as Tanya Savicheva’s house (Russian Anna Frank), Aurora cruiser and many others.
In the Rumyantsev mansion we will see the famous 125 grammes (4,4 ounces) of bread, it was the daily norm of food for 75% of the population of the city, Tanya Savicheva’s dairy with her notes about deaths of all her relatives, reconsruction of a typical appartment and a bomb shelter etc.
You will visit one of 2 museums of the Siege - State Memorial Museum or Rumyantsev Mansion
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Photo permissions
- Entry/Admission - State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade
- Entry/Admission - Rumyantsev's Mansion Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade, Solyanoi Lane, 9 Metro: Chernyshevskaya, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
Take a tour of the State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense. You will visit one of 2 museums of the Siege - State Memorial Museum or Rumyantsev Mansion
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumyantsev's Mansion Museum, Angliyskaya Emb., 44 metro Vasileostrovskaya, Nevskiy prospekt, Gostinyi dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
You will explore one of our museums with a licenced guide. You will visit one of 2 museums of the Siege - State Memorial Museum or Rumyantsev Mansion
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address for the pickupAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia, 199106
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.