The Shard Viewing Gallery & Westminster Walking Tour
Ever wondered what London looks like from 244m above sea level?
Join us on a fun 3 hour London walking tour where you will see the top 20 Attractions in Westminster, and then go up high The Shard for a birds eye view of London!
One of the best Royal London Sightseeing Tours (4 palaces in 3 hours!) plus entry to the tallest public viewing platform in London!
We start in Green Park & then head to Westminster. Sights we’ll see along the way include Buckingham Palace (Changing of the Guard), Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament Square, the Houses of Parliament (Westminster Palace).
At the end of the walking tour, prepare yourselves for a long elevator ride to the top of the Shard where you will enjoy 360 degree views of London.
20 sights in 1 tour, together with entry to viewing platform of The Shard, all with a friendly local guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (3 hours)
- The Shard Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
Spend however long you would like here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.