The secrets of the Egyptian Museum
Together with us you will travel back in time and you will feel like walking on the banks of the Nile, in the time of the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
What's included :
- ENTRANCE TICKET TO THE MUSEUM
- guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
The Egyptian Museum of Turin is a precious cultural attraction, in fact it houses the richest and most spectacular collection that can be admired outside of Egypt itself.
During the tour we will discover the history of the ancient Nile civilization, starting from prehistory and arriving at the imperial splendor of the New Kingdom.
We will be able to admire the refinement of Egyptian art in the wonderful paintings and statues of divinities and pharaohs.
We will pay particular attention to the tomb, found intact, of the spouses Kha and Merit, in order to reveal the religious and magical practices of ancient Egypt.
During the visit, you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will color the tour of legends and anecdotes.
With this experience we hope to transport you on a journey back in time, on the banks of the Nile, to the time of the pharaohs
Departure Point :Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.