The secrets of Brera: the district & Pinacoteca guided tour
Brera is synonymous of art, charm, history and evokes the artists and intellectuals, who regularly frequented the district in the past.
Furthermore, it is also the place where one of the most important museum is located: the Pinacoteca of Brera.
Enjoy this 2-hour guided tour discovering the suggestive district of Brera and admiring the paintings conserved in the famous art gallery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 5 participants)
- Small-group tour (max. 15 participants)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
visit the most elegant district of milan
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pinacoteca di Brera, Via Brera 28, 20121 Milan Italy
One of the most beautiful collections of Renaissance art in Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Meeting Point: in front of the Pinacoteca of Brera (Via Brera 28)
Return Detail :Tour ends inside the Pinacoteca.
Customers can stay inside the Pinateca to continue their visit.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.