The Secrets of Barcelona ( Live Virtual Tour )
** This is a Live Virtual Tour session, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic situation. You may purchase this tour from any location , as long as you have a good connection and a computer . The time of the tour is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 1:00 pm ET . You will be sent a link to join the live tour once you have confirmed your reservation. Enjoy the Secrets of Barcelona from home ! **
Discover the hidden corners of Barcelona most visitors never get to see on a guided tour that unveils little-known stories of the city. While many tours visit the Gothic Quarter or share the story of Antoni Gaudi, this small-group tour is for those who know that every story has two sides and want to look beyond what meets the eye.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private link to join our virtual tour session
- Entry/Admission - Placa Sant Felip Neri
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Barcelonian, Placa Catalunya, 1- 4B, 08002 Barcelona Spain
This is our meeting point as well as the main square of Barcelona that has seen many historical aspects. Your guide will start to tell their first secret here in this square!
Duration: 7 minutes
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
While you are being told about the legends and secrets of the old city of Barcelona, you will also be discovering the Gothic quarter area of this city that is highly inspired by Ancient Roman, and Medieval Architecture.
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
This is our last stop , where you will be able to have time on your own to discover the Cathedral itself, as well as live talent shows in front of and around the Cathedral .
Stop At: Placa Sant Felip Neri, Paseo de Palau Episcopal, Barri Gotic, 08002 Barcelona Spain
This is a very charming and famous square that has traces of the Spanish Civil war marked all over it. Ready to discover?
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Antic Hospital de la Santa Creu, Carrer de l_Hospital 56, 08001 Barcelona Spain
This hospital used to be one of the most important ones in Europe back in the 1400's. Your guide will reveal some secrets of this place here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.