The Secrets of Bangkok Walking Tour
30+ Secret Bangkok Sights ! Fun local guide
This is an exploration of Bangkok’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history & culture of one of the world best-loved cities
Starting in the Talot Noi, famous for its temples, narrow streets & rich Chinese heritage. A famous temple is here : Wat Traimit, Pure Gold Buddha
Then head through an area called "Oily Car Parts" Street after street stacked with car parts that are sold to the people of Bangkok. Street art and small narrow streets
Next stop is China Town. Amazing smells, sights and food ! We will treat you to snacks & stop off for some interesting ice cream!
We walk to Wat Chakrawat. Crocodile Temple. Crocodiles live there!
We go through Prison Park (old maximum security prison) Visit a temple with Hell Murals. See the biggest swing in Asia. Watch bowl making by Monks & browse the Buddha Statue Factories
Final stop is Golden Mount. The only hill in the city with a beautiful temple with fantastic views
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Street Food
- Walking Tour of the best sights of Bangkok
- Fun Local Guide !
- Small Tour Group
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Golden Mount (Wat Saket), 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road Bang Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pass By: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pass By: Wat Chakrawatrachawat Woramahawihan, 225/3 Chakkrawat Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pass By: Giant Swing, Bamrung Muang Rd, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Departure Point :@Hua Lamphong Hostel, 326 1 Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Maha Phruttharam, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Return Detail :Wat Saket (Phu Khao Thong), 344 Thanon Chakkraphatdi Phong, Khwaeng Ban Bat, Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.