The Secret Corners of Burano - Walking Tour
This tour is one of a kind to really discover the secret corners of this little island that normal visitors don't get to know. You will be guided around the island by a guide that was born and raised here. You will also learn more about the art of lace, take amazing photos, discover the real beautiful soul of this place and support the local community by being interested visitors and not just tourists. Get off the beaten track and slow down, to truly enjoy this place that is out of time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Burano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
Come to this tour...
To visit Burano island and be guided by a local...
To listen to the real story of this old fishermen village and savour the fairy tale atmosphere of this unique place...
To see how Burano and the people live every day life...
To learn more about the art of needle lace...
To relax and take time to enjoy Burano at your own pace, without rushing, being guided by a local...
To take amazing photos...
If these are your wishes when visiting the Lagoon of Venice, this tour is for you
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Museo del Merletto, Piazza Galuppi 187, 30021 Burano Italy
During the tour we will see the secret and famous corners of Burano, including the Lace Museum from outside, admiring the building that once was the worldwide famous School for Lacemakers of Burano
Stop At: Chiesa di San Martino, Piazza Baldassarre Galuppi San Martino Sinistra 20, 30142 Burano Italy
On the main square we will see (and possibly enter) the Church of San Martino Vescovo, dating back to 999 and totally renovated in 1600. The leaning bellower of Burano belongs to this church!!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Burano, 30142 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have reduced mobility please let me know in advance to find the best available solutions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.