The Sea of Galilee (Kinneret) - Tour 23.
Pre-arranged start point.
The time for this tour is dependent on the start & finish point.
If start and finish point is Tel Aviv, the tour takes 8 hours.
If start and finish point is Haifa, the tour takes 7 hours.
Please note that the tour duration is not carved in stone and varies from group to group.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- The guiding fee.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees into sites.
What's excluded :
- Meals, refreshments.
- The guide not responsible for any mishaps that may occur, therefore participants to self insure.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tabgha, Tiberias Israel
Located on the shores of the Sea of Galilee (Kinneret), it was here that the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves & fish took place.
Pass By: Church of the Primacy of Saint Peter, Tabgha, Israel
Built in 1954 over the ruins of an earlier church.
The church encompases a rock known as Mensa Christi (the table of Jesus).
Stop At: Capernaum, Capernaum, Galilee Region, Northern District
( Kfar Nahum) : Located on the N.W shore of the Sea of Galilee (Kinneret).
Birthplace of Peter & place where Jesus once resided, preached & performed miracles.
A 3rd centuary synagogue built over an earlier synangogue was possibly the one inwhich Jesus preached.
(Entrance fee : 10 shekels per person).
Lunch : Kibbutz En Gev.
Pass By: Mount of Beatitudes, Har Nahum, Capernaum Israel
Believed to be the location of the Sermon on the Mount.
The present day church was built in 1938, designed by the Italian architect Antonio Barluzzi & partly funded by the Italian dictator Bonito Mussolini.
(Entrance Fee : 10 shekels per car; 30 shekels per mini bus; 60 shekels per bus).
Departure Point :1: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: Haifa, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.