The scary city
Real haunted houses, former hangman squares and old tombs make the city center of Vienna a perfect place for a ghost hunt of a completely different kind. After all, few people still know about the gruesome events that have taken place there in Vienna from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Not even among the true Viennese there are many who know about the city's gruesome places, ghost houses and hidden torture chambers.
per adult from
What's included :
- A card, a puzzle book and a bag of mysterious clues
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
If you dare to go for a vampire and ghost hunt, goose bumps are guaranteed here. In this horror experience, the teams can solve the mysteries and secrets of real, historically documented showers of old and morbid Vienna.
In small teams, the players go on a puzzle search. Everything needed to master the game will be provided on site.
The teams that reveal the most secrets will eventually crack the hidden code and open the mysterious treasure chest.
All players receive a personal take-home certificate.
• St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
• St. Michael's Church, Michaelerplatz 4-5, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Am Hof, Vienna Austria
• Altes Rathaus, Wipplingerstrasse 6-8, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Augustinerkirche, Augustinerstrasse 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Anker Clock, Hoher Markt 10, Vienna 1010 Austria
• The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Neuer Markt, Vienna Austria
Departure Point :Stephansplatz 5, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by ArchaeoNOW