The San Antonio Shuffle Scavenger Hunt
Alley Kat Adventures is an Austin, TX-based event design company, offering city scavenger hunts in 30 cities in the US and Mexico as well as custom events worldwide. Our specially hand-crafted, interactive quests are equal parts tour, cultural experience, creative improv challenge, detective hunt, & social experiment! Guests get to discover area hidden gems off the beaten trail while completing fun and wacky missions for points in this whimsical, adrenaline-packed game unlike any other!
Hunt down some curious local oddities with bizarre stories, discover mind-blowing street art in unexpected places, admire a hidden waterfall in the middle of the city, and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- scavenger hunt document
What's excluded :
It all begins at a scenic oasis that's a local favorite. You'll get your quest and learn the instructions/ground rules for the game. After a warm-up to prepare for this true sport, teams will take off to experience a wide variety of carefully curated locations throughout town. You'll drive in your car (special car-less version available on request) to each checkpoint, solving clues and accepting creative challenges that involve getting outside your comfort zone!
Find out the shocking story behind a local coffee shop's logo, find where the riverwalk "ends," explore curious ruins, discover a "secret" waterfall, see the best street art, and more! Send photos to your host to document your progress.You won’t be able to avoid having fun, uncovering hidden gems and local secrets, making memories, laughing and learning as you go! You’ll be part of the rich culture of this dynamic city! Every turn is full of surprises, so questions in advance are welcomed! Conquer all 30 of our cities in the US and Cabo! Great for corporate groups, tourists, solo travelers, bachelor(ettes), families, etc.! Ask about our custom events, our off the grid hunts, and our popular new virtual quest!
Departure Point :3853 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/23/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.