The Royal Tombs of Sipán Museum Private Tour
Your tour starts en route to Lambayeque, where you will visit the Museum of the Royal Tombs. The discovery of the Lord of Sipán, whose importance was proven by the complexity of his burial and his apparent semidivine status, led to the creation of a new museum on a par with the finding. Thus, the Museum of the Royal Tombs - a unique museum in South America - was created after rescuing, researching and restoring all the recorded artifacts. You will then visit local craft villages, where you may see wonderful handicrafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, Juan Pablo Vizcardo Y Guzman 895, Lambayeque Peru
The Museum of the Royal Tombs is a unique museum in South America. It has an architectural design inspired by the ancient truncated pyramids of the pre-Inca Mochica culture. Here you can see intact remains of the Lord of Sipán and a valuable amount of real jewelry were found in Huaca Rajada in Lambayeque.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lambayeque, Lambayeque, Lambayeque Region
Visit local craft villages, where you may see wonderful handicrafts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Chiclayo Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It recommended to bring sunscreen and repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.