The Royal Car Collection of Jodphur with private transfer
The Vintage & Classic Car Collection is one of it’s kind in India and located in the city of Jodhpur. The grand limousines and cars showcased in the Collection belong to the House of Mewar and are still in perfect running condition. Visitors are privy to the display of the magnificent Rolls-Royce, 1939 Cadillac open convertibles, rare Mercedes models, 1936 Vauxhall and 1937 Opel models. The Collection has been curated for the benefit of vintage car-lovers from India and around the world. The Maharanas (Maharajas) of Mewar preferred Rolls-Royce or Mercedes vehicles which were customized at their request.
• 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom used in the Bond film Octopussy
• Cadillac convertible that whisked Queen Elizabeth II to the airport in 1961
• A short city tour of Jodhpur in a vintage car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Chauffeured Vintage Car for city tour of Jodhpur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Circuit House Road, Jodhpur 342006 India
Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the world's largest private residences. A part of the palace is managed by Taj Hotels. Named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owner Gaj Singh, this edifice has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family.
The Vintage Car collection is housed in the original Palace garage, an attractive setting for such a unique and remarkable collection. The semi-circular garage with its forecourt is housed within a greater courtyard, creating a pleasant hideaway from the bustle of the streets. The garage itself was built at a time when the only cars in town belonged to the Royal Family.
After viewing the collection you will enjoy a short city tour in one of the vintage cars.
After your tour ends you will be taken back to your Jodhpur hotel.
Departure Point :Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.