The roots of Argentinean Feminism Private History Tour in Buenos Aires
How many Argentinean women that were important in the history of the country can you name?
Unfortunately, the only one that most people can name is Eva Peron, but the feminism in Argentina started way before her.
Did you know that the first woman that voted in Argentina was Julieta Lanteri in 1930, even before women were allowed to vote in 1947? And it was all legal!
Through this tour we invite you to travel back in time into Argentinean history to the roots of feminism in the country. Although many people think that this movement started with Eva Peron actually it started way before, with women that managed to fight for their rights with less resources, less ways to communicate, and definitely with more risk. But they did it anyway, so we will honour them in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The main landmark of Buenos Aires.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 300-240, C1086AAB CABA, Argentina
The main square of Buenos Aires, where every important event happened since the founding of the city till today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The newest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires by the riverbank that represents the latest architectural trends in the city.
This area is dedicated to women in Argentinean history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Buenos Aires.Ports
- Benito Quinquela Martín Museum, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1835, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.