The Romanian Food Experience - Food Walking Tour
This is a MUST DO in one of the most beautiful cities in Romania. If you are someone who enjoys getting to know a culture through its food, this is the tour for you!
Join us on a walking tour through Brasov's historic city center as we walk to carefully curated restaurants and bars to learn about the unique tastes of Romania. As we meander through the city we will also see and discuss some of the historic sites of the city.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - A full meal. Seven dishes served family style plus dessert will be served over the duration of the tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages - A draught Romanian beer in our first stop and a selection of red or white wine at the second stop. Non-alcoholic alternatives are available, please ask your guide.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea will be offered with dessert at our last stop. Additional beverages, or alternate selections to what is offered will be at the cost of the guest.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Weavers Bastion or Bastionul Tesatorilor, Strada Cosbuc George 9, Brasov 500015 Romania
We will be walking past a number of historical sites (with time to take pictures) on our way to the meat of the tour (pun intended). The restaurants we will stop and feast on Romanian food are the main attraction on this tour.
Departure Point :Bulevardul Eroilor 17, Brașov, Romania
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour covers 1.8 miles (2.9 kms) over some uneven terrain. Not recommended for people who have difficulty walking up hill or up and down stairs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.