The Real Early Morning Vatican Tour: VIP Entrance Before Crowds
Imagine visiting the world renowned Vatican museums when only 1% of the usual crowds are inside. It's like having the whole place to yourself!
This exclusive tour, allows you to visit the museums at a special time, before scheduled opening hour. A true VIP experience that only official Vatican partners can offer.
The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off with an English-speaking driver and luxury transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- VIP early morning entrance tickets before crowds
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver with luxury transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Private tour
- Complimentary bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This tour allows you to enjoy the greatest masterpieces of the Vatican like Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and Raphael’s “School of Athens”, with a few other lucky ones! You will be amongst the the first visitors to enter the Vatican museums early in the morning before opening hours to the public. An exclusive experience not be be missed at all if possible. You will be able to admire the magnificent frescoes of the Sistine Chapel with other 35-40 people inside and sometimes even less.
After the complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, you will meet your tour guide in front of the Vatican entrance and with your special early morning admission ticket, you will walk through the dedicated lane and enter the empty museums. The tour will begin in a gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s dome overlooking the Vatican gardens. Your guide will then walk you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artifacts from different cultures and civilizations.
You will visit the Pio Clementine museum, you will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then, through the Hall of the painted maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You will admire the magnificent frescoes of Michelangelo with maximum other 35-40 people inside. Sometimes even less. A true privilege that only a few visitors can experience!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After visiting the Sistine Chapel, through a special door available only if accompanied by your tour guide, you will reach the largest Catholic church in the world: St. Peter's Basilica. This is where Michelangelo's sculpture "Pieta" is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II's and St. Peter the Apostle.
The tour ends in St. Peter's square, where you will admire Bernini's colonnade and the stunning façade of the basilica.
You will enjoy a complimentary hotel drop-off after the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center of Rome. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Departure Time :7:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.