The purest Flamenco in Barcelona
Flamenco is a universal art which Feel the city wants to offer you during your visit to the city Barcelona. You will enjoy a lively, cheerful and colorful show, with a cast of artists who will make you feel the purest of this art at all times. After receiving a complimentary welcome cocktail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Flamenco show
- Welcome drink
- Entry/Admission - Rambla de Catalunya
What's excluded :
- Food or other drinks
- Visit: Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona Spain
Address: Rambla de Catalunya, 2-4 (City Hall) - next to Plaza Catalunya
A 1-hour traditional Flamenco show in the heart of Barcelona.
Paseo de las Ramblas
Departure Point :Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before check-in.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.