The private Tour to Tetouan From Tangier
.- The Medina (Old Town) of Tetouan is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The city center is very characteristic and traditional. There are many white houses, especially low houses. Throughout the city, people practice their art, such as weavers, jewelers, leatherworkers. Street vendors often try to sell carpets to tourists. Tetouan is part of UNESCO's network of Creative Cities and has been named "City of Crafts and Folk Art" in 2017.
- The archaeological museum is located in the city center, about 100 meters from the Royal Palace. The museum displays artifacts from different periods of Aboriginal, Phoenician, Roman, Jewish and Arab cultures. The museum was built in 1943.
- The Museum of Modern Art is located opposite the Riad Al Ochak's garden.
- The Mechouar of the Royal Palace is located just outside and at one of the entrances to the old medina. There is a public square in front of her ...
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entre Tetouan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tetouan, Tetouan, Tangier-Tetouan Region
After taking charge, drive for an hour to Tetouan. On arrival, we will cross the new city and start the walk on Boulevard Mohamed V, to the Mechouar (Royal Palace), then enter the Medina (fortified city) from the Mellah, then cross the medieval city by visiting a Berber market and continue until we arrive at Bab el Oukla and return to Tangier.
In Tangier, we will first see the suburbs of the city, then cross the medina. We will see the English Church of St. Andrews, Gran socco Square (April 9). In the historic speech delivered by Mohamed V on April 9, 1947, he asked the countries of North Africa to demand their independence. We will visit the fruit and vegetable market, the dried fruit market and walk through the narrow streets of the medina to finish with a mint tea in a typical café in the square of socco chico.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
- Tanger Med, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- IT'S EASY FOR ( pregnant travelers - travelers with back problems - travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.