The pleasure and experience Speicherstadt tour
You visit one of Hamburg's most interesting corners, the warehouse district. Today a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it shows the history of Hamburg's port in a unique way. Hamburg, Germany's largest seaport, has been involved in the trading of spices, tobacco, tea, coffee and beer for centuries.
On this tour you have the unique opportunity to take part in a professional coffee tasting. In the past, the quality of hundreds of types of coffee and deliveries was checked every day. All under the professional supervision of a coffee roaster.
Other highlights: a visit to a spice store with the opportunity to buy exotic specialties.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- coffee tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Speicherstadt, Brook, 20457 Hamburg Germany
The warehouse district of Hamburg - UNESCO World Heritage Site
Pass By: Spicy's Gewuerzmuseum, Am Sandtorkai 34 Speicherstadt, 20457 Hamburg Germany
The famous spice museum in the warehouse district
Pass By: Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 At the Magellan-Terrassen, 20457 Hamburg Germany
The sight in Hamburg.
Stop At: Genuss-Speicher, St. Annenufer 2, 20457 Hamburg Germany
One of the most beautiful stores in Hamburg.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Wandrahmsteg, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Brook 10, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.