The Peak to Valley Tour Private Solo Tour
If you have ever ridden on a bicycle, then Alpine Riding is for you. Each of our tours is with a certified guide and we know that you will have the time of your life experiencing this new and exciting sport. This is the perfect Whistler activity for ages 8+. Whistler is currently the only place in North America where you can experience Alpine Riding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Your guide, the A-Ride and a full protection kit (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads)
What's excluded :
- To use the gondola you must purchase a bike pass or a Peak2Peak 360 Experience ticket
Ride an A-Ride from the top of Whistler Mountain all the way to Whistler Village and experience the mountain like never before. This private solo guided tour is the perfect way to see Whistler from a new perspective while trying something new.
• Whistler Mountain Bike Park, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
• Whistler Mountain, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure Point :Whistler, BC V0N 1B2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For ages 8+
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.